Post Master's Admission Requirements
The Nurse Practitioner Post Master's Program is open to registered nurses with clinical master's degrees who wish to become nurse practitioners and to certified nurse practitioners with master's degrees who wish to become certified in an additional specialty area.
- Clinical master's degree in nursing
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- APRN must have current National Board Certification in their designated specialty
- Must have active unencumbered RN license from NY state
- One year of practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse is recommended