How to ApplyDNP
- Submit an online application
- Payment of the $65 application fee
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one should be from a doctorally prepared person.
- APRN must have current National Board Certification in their designated specialty: Family NP (FNP), Family Psychiatric Mental Health NP (FPMHNP), Pediatrics NP (PNP) or Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) Gerontology.
- Selected applicants will have a virtual interview with faculty members from the College of Nursing.
You will be notified of a decision soon after the Admissions Committee reviews your completed application.
Once accepted, you must send a $150 deposit to reserve your place in the entering class. This deposit will be deducted from your first semester tuition.