- Graduation from an associate's degree or diploma program in nursing
- A minimum of 60 semester hours from a basic nursing program including:
|Anatomy & Physiology I & II||6-8|
|English (including Composition)||6|
|Social Science (including one Psychology)||6|
- Grades of "C" or higher and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. A higher GPA may be necessary to be competitive for admission.
- Current and unencumbered New York State RN license
- Current CPR certification
- Health Insurance
There is no time limit to receive credit for courses used to fulfill admissions requirements.