Bachelor of Science - Admission Requirements
Associates Degree Program Eligibility
60 semester hours from a basic nursing program include:
|Anatomy & Physiology I & II
|English (including Composition)
|Social Science (including one Psychology)
- Eligible applicants will have completed or are in their last semester of completion of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing.
- Grades of "C" or higher in each of the prerequisite courses are required and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students who do not meet competitive admission GPA requirements should contact the Office of Admissions to identify potential alternative pathways to program entry.
- Current and unencumbered United States RN license
- Current CPR certification
There is no time limit to receive credit for courses used to fulfill admissions requirements.