College of Nursing - Estimated Cost of Attendance
As a part of the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University College of Nursing is able to provide a quality education at a lower cost than many comparable programs. In addition, employers may often provide tuition reimbursement or other assistance to nurses seeking to improve their skills and knowledge.
Of course, financial aid is available to students who qualify. Contact the Office of Financial Aid to meet with a counselor and find out what assistance may be available to you.
Estimated Costs By Program
Please scroll down to obtain information about estimated costs for College of Nursing programs.
College of NursingExpand all
College of Nursing, DNP
- Tuition rates and fees are regulated by SUNY (State of New York) Administration and are subject to change without notification.
- Disability Insurance is charged for the academic year in the fall semester. All other fees are charged per semester.
- MPH students will be charged additional Syracuse University fees.
- Non-matriculated students are exempt from the activity fee.
- SUNY Net Price Calculator
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Explore Living on Campus
For additional information:
Phone: 315 464-4570
Fax: 315 464-8867