Employment at the Binghamton Campus
- Clerkship Administrator - Binghamton Clinical Campus (FT)
Administrative Assistant 1, SG 11 (Traineeship)
The Binghamton Clinical Campus seeks CSEA-eligible candidates to join our Clerkship Administrator team in Binghamton. This is a student facing position that will work collaboratively with Binghamton clerkship site directors, Syracuse clerkship directors and administrators, and other Binghamton Clinical Campus staff to ensure both excellence in medical education and compliance with standards established by regulatory and accreditation bodies.
- Coordinate, manage, and problem-solve the overall student schedule within assigned clerkships which requires regular communication with clerkship site directors, faculty, staff, and students
- Set up, assist with, and collect student logging and faculty evaluations in MedHub; monitor student completion of clerkship requirements and enter data in learning management system (e.g., Brightspace).
- Proctor exams. Download and distribute exam results.
- Maintain essential documents required for program accreditation and student success
- Support students to ensure they have meaningful educational experiences
- Strong written and oral communication skills: this position requires a willingness to communicate both by phone and email
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to last-minute scheduling requests
- Comfort with technology and a willingness to learn new software and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Standardized Patients - Binghamton Clinical Campus (PT - continuous recruitment)
The Binghamton Clinical Campus of SUNY Upstate Medical University Norton College of Medicine is expanding our team of Standardized Patients (SPs). SPs at Upstate Medical University include individuals with a wide range of life and professional experiences, who are paid to train future doctors and other health care providers. No medical expertise or health care background is necessary. For more information, please review the fact sheet. If interested in the position, please complete the application form LINKED HERE. For questions or support, please contact Julia Milewski, Clinical Education Coordinator, at email@example.com or 607-771-3722.