Mission and Goals
The primary mission of the Radiation Therapy Program is to educate competent radiation therapy professionals. Didactic and clinical components focus on the development of students into knowledgeable, caring and ethical imaging professionals.
The education and training process is designed to graduate individuals who are qualified in the art and science of Medical Imaging and who can deliver a health care service based upon scientific principles, technical expertise, sound judgment, and responsible professional conduct.
The mission of the Radiation Therapy Program is to educate competent radiation therapy professionals.
- The program will be effective in educating competent radiation therapy professionals.
- Students will be clinically competent upon graduation.
- Students will demonstrate effective communications skills.
- Students will demonstrate professional development and growth.
- Students will demonstrate effective critical thinking/problem solving skills.