Mission and Goals
The primary mission of the Medical Imaging Sciences program is to educate competent, medical imaging professionals. Didactic and clinical components focus on the development of students into knowledgeable, caring and ethical imaging professionals.
The education and training process is designed to graduate individuals who are qualified in the art and science of Medical Imaging and who can deliver a health care service based upon scientific principles, technical expertise, sound judgment, and responsible professional conduct.
The primary mission of the Medical Imaging Sciences Program is to educate competent and professional medical imaging technologists.
- The program will be effective in educating competent, and professional medical imaging technologists.
- Students will be clinically competent upon graduation.
- Students will demonstrate effective communications skills.
- Students will demonstrate professional development and growth.
- Students will demonstrate effective critical thinking/problem solving skills.