Clinical Education Settings, Radiography (X-ray)
Students in our program gain clinical experiences from a wide range of supervised health care settings.
- Auburn Community Hospital
- Crouse Hospital/Crouse Imaging Center
- Fulton Medical Center
- Geneva General Hospital
- K & A Radiologic Technology Services, Inc.
- Oswego Hospital
- SOS, Syracuse Orthopedic Specialist (Camillus, Dewitt, North Syracuse)
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph's Imaging (North, Northeast, West Offices)
- Upstate Community Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital
- Upstate Orthopedics
- University Imaging Center
- Veteran's Medical Center
Note: Students may have to travel to clinical sites as far as 60 miles from the college campus. Evening rotations are available in the final semester of the program, limited to 40 hours and scheduled at the students request. Evening rotations are not mandatory, currently weekend rotations are not available.