Admission Requirements: Behavior Analysis Studies, MS
Master of Science (MS)
The admission requirements for the Behavior Analysis Studies, MS Program are as follows:
- Baccalaureate Degree
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0
- Completion of the SUNY Upstate Medical Univeristy Application ($65.00 Fee)
- The Behavior Analysis Studies is a fall entry program. Applications open September 1.
- February 15th - Priority Review Deadline
- June 1st - Final Deadline
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- We recommend that at least one letter be from a science faculty member, the others should be from someone who knows you in an academic, or professional capacity. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
- Official College Transcripts.
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from every college attended or every college they have received credit from. If your college transcripts are not in English, or it is not in the same grading system as the United States, you will need to get a translation and a course-by-course educational credential evaluation completed by an approved agency.
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Admissions interview, by invitation, is required
- If English is not your first language, an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IETLS) score report must be submitted.
Additional requirements based on individual situations may be requested. It is the responsibility of each student to confirm that a completed application is on file in the Office of Student Admissions.
Letters of recommendation, official transcripts and test scores can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org of mailed to the address below:
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Admissions & Financial Aid
766 Irving Ave.
Weiskotten Hall 1213
Syracuse, NY 13210
Incoming students will be required to submit a background check after being offered admission, and prior to enrollment at SUNY Upstate. All admitted students are admitted conditionally until background check results are obtained and reviewed by SUNY Upstate.