College of Health Professions is an upper-division transfer and graduate college offering degrees in many of the most in-demand health careers.
Transfer students wishing to pursue a Bachelor's degree must have completed the prerequisites for their program of choice prior to enrolling.
Requirements for these programs as well as for the graduate programs in Behavioral Analysis Studies, Medical Technology, Physician Assistant, Clinical Perfusion and Physical Therapy can be found on the links below:
- Behavioral Analysis Studies-MS
- Clinical Perfusion - MS
- Medical Biotechnology - BS
- Medical Imaging: Radiography (X-ray) - BS/BPS
- Medical Imaging/CT and MRI: BPS
- Medical Imaging: Ultrasound - BS/BPS
- Medical Technology - BS/MS
- MedPrep MS in Medical Technology
- Physical Therapy - DPT
- Physician Assistant - MS
- Radiation Therapy - BS/BPS
- Respiratory Therapy - BS