Apply Now for 2023
If you have previous college credits, you can apply now for entry in Fall 2023 for the College of Health Professions at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Our bachelor's programs build upon existing degrees or college credits. Undergraduate students attend Upstate for their junior and senior year of college to complete a bachelor's degree in a variety of fields.
The College of Health Professions is where students learn the skills to make a difference in the expanding healthcare field. All at low SUNY tuition.
- If you have college credits or a bachelor's degree, but are ready to try something both meaningful and in-demand, previous courses can make a bachelor's degree quicker to achieve as a transfer student.
- For those with a bachelor's, graduate degrees from the College of Health Professions also provide a great start or boost to a career.
- Learn more about the prerequisites for our degree programs.
- Current college students who discover in their first year that they want to help the ill and injured live better lives, can qualify for the College of Health Profession's Early Assurance program. College students with more credits may be qualified to enter this fall as a transfer student.
- For high school students who know what they want: two years of community college followed by two years at Upstate create a degree that opens doors to rewarding careers. Students can apply now for Fall 2025.
Upstate also offers degrees for:
- Current RNs at its College of Nursing,
- PhD and MS degrees at its College of Graduate Studies
- MPH and medical degrees at its College of Medicine
Depending on the program, students may still be able to apply to start in Fall 2023.