The following professional programs are fully accredited by the appropriate nationally recognized body such as:
- Clinical Perfusion: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Respiratory Care: Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Medical Technology & Medical Biotechnology: National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Radiologic Technology [Medical Radiography] and Radiation Therapy: Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- Physical Therapy: Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Physician Assistant: Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant
Graduates are eligible to apply to sit for licensure and/or certification immediately upon graduation. The college's graduates have excellent records on these examinations. Faculty hold the appropriate professional credentials and graduate degrees and are current in their disciplines. In addition, many faculty are active and recognized leaders in their discipline's accreditation agencies, professional organizations, and certification/licensure boards.