Certified Electronic Credential Overview
SUNY Upstate Medical University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) to graduates starting with May 2021 and forward!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
(There is a $15.95 charge for this service.)
- Log in to My Upstate and click on the "Home" tab
- At the bottom of the page click the "CeDiploma" link
- Click the "Register Now" button and you will be taken to the CeCredential Trust Store
- From there please follow the instructions to order or download your diploma!
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com