Jeffrey Amack, PhD
- Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Utah School of Medicine, 2007, Developmental Biology
- PhD: University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2002, Genetics
Genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis during embryonic development.
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
ResearchMy lab focuses on how organs--in particular the heart--take shape during embryonic development. We use zebrafish as a model vertebrate embryo to study the genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis.
Faculty Profile Shortcut: https://www.upstate.edu/faculty/amackj