Radiation therapy causes changes in the body in the area being treated. You may experience side effects from the treatment in that area. This information is meant to help you manage these symptoms. Check with your doctor or nurse if you have any questions about side effects, diet or any other aspects of your therapy. They can provide you with more information specific to your treatment.
- Calypso 4D Localization System for Precise Prostate Radiation Therapy
- CT Simulation
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- IMRT Frequently Asked Questions
- Radiation Therapy Glossary
- Information for Understanding Cancer Symptoms