5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 12 Bites
Serving Size: 1 Bite
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, so they are easier to roll.
- Roll into 12 bites and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Dried fruit: Cranberries, blueberries, pineapple, or raisins.
- Nuts: Pistachios, cashews, walnuts, or almond slices.
- Instead of semi-sweet chocolate, use dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or cocoa nibs.
- Instead of honey, use agave syrup or maple syrup.