Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Yield: 4 Servings
- I cup cottage cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk, or milk alternative
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 TBSP honey
- Mix cottage cheese, wheat flour, oil, eggs, milk, and honey in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Ladle batter into skillet and cook for two minutes. Bubbles will form at the top of the pancakes, only flip when the bubbles stay bubbled.
- Flip and allow to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Greek yogurt and jelly to taste.
Nutrition Per Serving: 464 kcal