Savory Cucumber Avocado Parfait
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 3 TBSP labneh (spreadable strained yogurt), divided
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 12 small cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, peeled and sliced into 1/8-inch slices, divided
- 1/4 tsp chili-lime seasoning, divided
- Scoop yogurt and 1 tablespoon labneh into a high-speed blender. Add avocado, sea salt, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Process until well-combined and creamy.
- Divide yogurt mixture evenly into 2 snack-sized (approximately 150 grams each) plastic food storage bags and seal. Set aside.
- Separate 1 cup sliced cucumber into 2 equal portions.
- Snip off a corner of one filled bag and squeeze enough contents to coat the bottom of a small glass jar, about 1/2 inch.
- Layer 4 to 5 cucumber slices on top.
- Continue to layer with yogurt mixture and cucumber slices until the bag is empty. One portion of cucumbers is used.
- Garnish with 4 to 5 cucumber slices, 1 tablespoon labneh and ⅛ teaspoon chili-lime seasoning.
- Repeat to create the second parfait with the remaining ingredients in a second small glass jar.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 177 calories, 13g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein.