Neuro-Oncology and Brain Tumor Program treat cancer that affects the brain and nervous system, as well as related conditions.
Conditions Treated include:
- Primary Brain and Spine Tumors
- Metastatic Brain and Spine Tumors
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Histiocytosis
- Chemotherapy-induced Neuro-toxicities
- Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy Neuro-toxicities
- Leptomeningeal Disease
- Orbital Tumors
- Paraneoplastic Disorders
- Pituitary Tumors
- Radiation Necrosis
- Skull Base Tumors
- Vestibular Schwannoma
Children are treated in a similar multidisciplinary environment.