Vision and Leadership
- Improve cancer outcomes for Central New York, including survival, symptom management, supportive, and end-of-life care
- Improve community awareness, education, and prevention regarding cancer.
- Emphasize a collaborative practice with regional/national brand.
- Achieve recognition in basic, translational, and clinical research and population science.
- Become the first-choice site for education, training, and employment of oncology professionals.
- Grow together under an aligned cancer care model.
Upstate Cancer Center Leadership
Jeffrey Bogart, MD
Deputy Director (Interim)
Gennady Bratslavsky, MD
Associate Director for Clinical Research
Stephen Graziano, MD
Associate Director for Basic and Translational Research
Leszek Kotula, MD, PhD
Associate Director for Community Outreach
Leslie J. Kohman, MD
Richard J. Kilburg, MBA