Room Guidelines and Procedures
Who Can Reserve Space?
Reservations may only be made by University recognized groups, organizations, faculty and staff. Facilities may not be reserved as class rooms or by individuals for personal use. The following procedures are for University faculty and staff. All student organizations should email firstname.lastname@example.org for event approval and facility reservations.
Room Reservation Procedure
1. Reservations are granted on a FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED basis. Room reservations must be received a minimum of 5 days prior to your event. Space is limited so be prepared to provide for room and date alternatives. Requests may be made one year in advance.
2. Room reservations may be requested through the 25Live scheduling system. This may take 2-3 working days, so please plan ahead.
3. All requests for room set-ups must be made known at the time of the reservation request. It is the responsibility of the event host to submit a workorder for room set-ups with Environmental Services.
4. If you are having food service for your event, please make sure that all food items are disposed of before leaving the room.
5. The sponsoring organization of an event is responsible for any damage repair or clean-up costs incurred to the facilities reserved.
6. If alcohol is to be served, the necessary Alcohol Review Board Form must be filed and approved before your reservation request can be confirmed. The approved ARB form must accompany your room reservation request.
7. If you wish to schedule an event to run later than the normal operating hours of the Campus Activities Building, please meet with the Director of Campus Activities (Suite 202, CAB) for approval. Additional charges may be necessary.
9. Your room reservation will be considered confirmed when you receive an email confirmation from the the 25Live software confirming the reservation.
For information or
assistance, please stop
by the office,
call us at:
Director, Campus Activities
Suite 202, Upper Basement
Campus Activities Building
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: 315 464-5618