Your First Appointment
As a new patient, you will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire; if there is enough time before your appointment one will be mailed to you. For your first appointment we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
What to Bring
- Your completed health questionnaire (mailed to you in advance or downloaded)
- Your pertinent films (mammograms, CTs, MRIs and Ultrasounds)
- A list of your medications with doses, and how often you take them
- Name and phone number of your primary care physician
- Advance Directive or Health Care Proxy (if you have one)
- Health insurance card(s)
- Your parking ticket for validation
Please feel free to call us with concerns or questions, or if you need to re-schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.
Mammogram by age 40
If you have not had an opportunity for screening mammography by age 40 because of lack of insurance, or other reasons, please contact us at 464-PINK (464-7465) so we may assist you in obtaining proper mammogram screening.