36th Annual Dearing Writing Award Competition
Open to Upstate students, faculty/employees only!
- Submissions close: March 13
- Winners announced: April 5
- Subject matter is open
- LIMIT: 1 entry per person
- Maximum 2,500 words, double-spaced for prose
- Maximum 5 poems for poetry
- Student winners receive cash awards
- Faculty/staff receive gift certificates
- Submit 2 copies, double-spaced; one copy has a title page with name, address and telephone number. Indicate college and class for students, department for faculty/employees. The second copy has title page only (no identifying information).
- All submissions receive consideration for CBH’s annual journal, The Healing Muse.
Please send submissions to Andrea Chiaravalloti, Center for Bioethics and Humanities, via email at email@example.com.