Dearing Writing Award: Submission Guidelines
Submissions deadline: March 9, 2020
Awards Ceremony: April 22, 2020
Open to Upstate students, faculty/employees only!
- Subject matter is open
- LIMIT: 1 entry per person
- Maximum 2,000 words, double-spaced for prose
- Maximum 4 poems for poetry
- Student winners receive cash awards
- Faculty/staff receive gift certificates
- Winning entries receive consideration for publication in The Healing Muse
- Submit 2 copies, double-spaced; one copy has a title page with name, address and telephone number. Indicate college and class for students, department for faculty/employees. The second copy has title page only (no identifying information).
Mail submission to:
Center for Bioethics and Humanities
618 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
or email submission to: email@example.com
For more information, call 315.464.8464