- Monthly Simulation Journal Club via zoom: Target participants: Any faculty, clinician, educator, students interested in simulation
- Skills Sessions: * In-person task training sessions are available and will follow most current Upstate distancing guidelines and transmission prevention protocols. Virtual Zoom manikin-based simulation sessions
- Immersive Small group sessions: * In-person sessions will follow current Upstate distancing guidelines.
- Virtual Office Hours: to discuss simulation questions, ideas or seek specific case development help.( By appointment for Upstate staff, faculty, and student only)
* Please note that group size may be limited and will be addressed on a case by case basis. Scheduling is dependent on nature of planned activity and concurrence of other scheduled sessions.
Healthcare Simulation and Education