Policies and Forms
NOTICE: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, the Center is currently not accepting any new tour requests. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Policies and Procedure Manual
COVID-19 Policy Addendum
Simulation Project Request Form
Tour Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a tour of the UMU Simulation Center. Please take the following into consideration:
- Tours should not be submitted more than 45 days in advance to ensure course instructors have adequate time to schedule learning sessions.
- Tours guided by Center staff will be very limited and will only be conducted when active courses are not scheduled.
- One-week advance notice is preferred for large groups. Please note that the preferred group size per tour should not exceed 20 people. In some cases, we will recommend splitting a larger group into smaller groups to ensure the best possible experience for tour participants.
- Admission related tours will only be scheduled as self-guided tours. More information can be found in the request form.
- Once the tour is reserved, you will receive a final email confirming all details. Please note that we will do our best to accommodate your tour but we cannot guarantee availability due to the course and staff schedules.
- The Simulation staff will respond to your request within two business days to determine availability.
If you are interested in scheduling a tour, please fill out our Tour Request Form.