The Center consists of:
- A general open staging area to greet and host learners (“Learner Landing”)
- A simulated Operating room
- Six generously sized simulated acute care rooms with headwalls which can be “flexed” for additional configurations such as Intensive Care Units or Outpatient rooms
- Two 16-person skills and task training rooms which can be de-partitioned to accommodate up to 32 learners
- Two debrief rooms which can accommodate a total of 32 learners
- A haptics training room
- Four 12-person debrief rooms that can be de-partitioned to accommodate up to 24 learners
- Dedicated administrative offices and workspaces to support the center
- The required storage area for all equipment and supplies.
Additionally, there are four control rooms so that multiple rooms can used at once or in sequence with live streaming capabilities.