The Upstate Core IPE Team, comprised of faculty and student members of the College of Medicine, College of Graduate Studies, College of Nursing and College of Health Professionals and other departments, is currently charged with:
- Formalizing criteria for quality IPE experiences
- Piloting new programs and experiences to meet accreditation needs
- Developing scholarship and collecting data from IPE learning events to measure learning outcomes for faculty, staff, and students
- Developing a structured online repository of IPE knowledge, plans, and assessments
- Collaborating with area colleges and universities on IPE initiatives
Our vision is that all Upstate students, faculty and staff will be widely recognized for their readiness and success in interprofessional collaborative practice.
This Office is separate from, but works in conjunction with, all of Upstate Medical University Colleges. We also work closely with our other internal teams including: