Provider Engagement Program
The Upstate provider engagement program connects community providers with specialists, services and resources throughout the Upstate Health System. As the region’s only academic medical center, we welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you in the care of your patients and provide resources to you and your team.
Our physician liaisons are here for any provider, practice manager or member of your staff, to provide the most up-to-date, relevant information and address your questions and concerns. Our team works to build collegial relationships between Upstate and community physicians so that patients throughout the region have access to the best care possible.
Our physician liaison team can
- Connect with you. How can Upstate help you? We'll travel to your office or host a web meeting to better understand your needs, listen to your concerns and provide meaningful resources to you and your practice.
- Arrange an Upstate physician visit. Our faculty are available to visit your office to learn more about your practice and how we can collaborate to provide optimal care for our mutual patients.
- Provide information about continuing education. Medical education and patient care are at the heart of our mission. Join Upstate faculty and students for Grand Rounds, continuing medical education (CME) or Project Echo seminars. You can see a full listing by viewing our calendar and signing up for our emails.
- Find clinical trials. Upstate has the region’s most clinical trials available to provide more treatment options for your patients. Ask your liaison for more information or search our interactive database.
- Listen to your feedback. How was your Upstate experience? Where can we improve? We are committed to working with all providers in our region for the health of our communities.