- Group on Women in Medicine and Science site of the AAMC
This link will take you to the home page of the Group on Women In Medicine and Science at the American Association of Medical Colleges. This is the premier site for information and resources of importance in this area.
- American Medical Women's Association
- Stanford's Faculty Mentoring Program
- Yale's Office of Women in Medicine
- VCU - Virginia's Women in Medicine Support Network
- Women in Thoracic Surgery
- Women in Neurosurgery
- Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- Society of Women in Urology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Women in Pediatrics
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association - Women in Medicine
- Scholarships for Women
Johns Hopkins Report on Recruitment and Retention of Female Faculty
While this report is somewhat old (1999) it still sketches an interesting outline of the issues facing medical schools trying to promote the retention and advancement of their female faculty.
History of Medicine - Elizabeth Blackwell
This link will take you to an online exhibit about Elizabeth Blackwell. The exhibit is from the National Library of Medicine, History of Medicine branch, that is sponsored by the National Institutes of Health - Enjoy!
Celebrating Women in Medicine
This is an online exhibit from the National Institute of Health which demonstrates the impact of women in the medical profession.
- WIMS Monthly Meeting:
The next monthly meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 16, 2013, 3:00pm, in Room 318 Library, Weiskotten Hall
- WIMS Book Club:
The next book club meeting is TBD