Obstetrics, Gynecology & Maternity Care
Patients of all ages—beginning in the pre-teen years and throughout our lives—need gynecological and/or obstetrical care, and the OB/GYN/Urogynecology team at Upstate uses a comprehensive care approach for every woman, at every stage.
Upstate’s OB/GYN/Urogynecology care and services are comprehensive to meet all your needs.
- Low risk pregnancy
- High risk pregnancy care
- Specialized Education Classes (Childbirth, Parenting, Breastfeeding)
- Labor and delivery at the Jim and DeDe Walsh Family Birth Center
- Bleeding and menstrual disorders
- Breast exams
- Emotional health
- Genetic counseling
- Gynecologic oncology
- Menopause symptoms
- Pap Smear for teens
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Reproductive medicine: family planning, birth control discussion, infertility, IVF
- Routine women’s health
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Urinary and bowel leaking
Downtown office locations:
- Regional Perinatal Center for high risk pregnancy care
- Women’s Health Services at University Health Care Center (UHCC)
- University OB/GYN Associates
Community Campus locations:
- Upstate Midwifery and Gynecology Office
- Private Practice Offices
- Contemporary Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Shane Sopp, MD
- Upstate Community OB/GYN
- Howard Weinstein, MD
- The Jim and Dede Walsh Family Birth Center provides an excellent level of care in a spa-like, personalized environment in which to deliver your baby. Our facility is well-equipped to handle routine as well as complicated deliveries by our skilled OB and Neonatal staff.
For questions, referrals, or to schedule an appointment, contact Upstate Women's Health.