Comprehensive Care for All Ages
Patients of all ages—beginning in the pre-teen years—need obstetrical and/or gynecological care, and the OB/GYN team at Upstate uses a comprehensive care approach for every woman. At Upstate, patients feel secure knowing that they will receive the highest level of care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We provide OB/GYN care in several locations making your female health care convenient to access. Our downtown offices include Women’s Health Services at University Health Care Center (UHCC) and University OB/GYN Associates. On the Community Campus is our OB/GYN Midwifery Center and Upstate's Jim and Dede Walsh Family Birth Center which provides an excellent level of care in a spa-like, personalized environment.
Upstate’s OB/GYN/Urogynecology care and services are comprehensive to meet all your needs.
Gynecologic needs, including:
- Bleeding and menstrual disorders
- Breast exams
- Emotional health
- Genetic counseling
- Gynecologic oncology
- Holistic care
- Pap Smear for teens
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Reproductive medicine: family planning, birth control discussion, infertility, IVF
- Routine women’s health
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Obstetrical needs, including:
- Education: perinatal, postpartum, childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn
- High and low risk pregnancy care
- Labor and delivery at the Jim and DeDe Walsh Family Birth Center
For questions, referrals, or to schedule an appointment, contact our Nurse Liaison.