Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Now What Do I Do?
Have you ever asked yourself:
• I have a health problem- who can I talk to?
• I just got a new diagnosis - what does it mean?
• Who can help me find want I need for my healthcare?
• I am overwhelmed with my health concerns - where do I start?
• I don't understand my health instructions - who can I ask?
• Upstate Hospital is so big, how will I find my way?
Learn how Upstate can help you connect to the right people, resources, and tools to help you and your family manage your care.
Presenter: Sue Badman MLIS, RN - Director of Patient Education and Interpreter Services at upstate University Hospital