18th Annual CNY Psychopharmacology & Addiction Psychiatry Update
Physicians, psychiatrist, psychologists, psychiatric nurse specialists, social workers, certified alcohol and abuse counselors, and other allied mental health professionals. As well as medical students, interns, residents, and fellows.
1) Explain how physicians' prescriptions become misused
2) Describe further what might generate a denial system neurobiologically
3) Describe this approach as a viable alternative to opioid maintenance treatment
4) Describe the basic science and clinical appliation of glutamatergic agents
5) Describe 5HT 1a, 1b/d, 2a, 2c, 3, 7 receptors
ACCREDITATION: Approved for 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits