39th Annual Regional Perinatal Symposium
Perinatal and Neonatal healthcare professionals: MFM, Neonatalogists, MDs,CNMs, NPs,RNs, LPNs, student MDs, and nurses, allied perinatal healthcare professionals.
1. Describe the increase in gastroscheisis and the diagnosis, surgery, and lived experience of a baby with Gastroschesis (trend)
2. Discuss the most recent recommendations for oximetry for babies for early identification of cardiac defects (trend)
3. Discuss the with affect of obstructive sleep on pregnancy
4. Discuss new trends in Preterm birth risks, including prediction and prevention. (trend)
5. Describe the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) program's effectiveness and availability to the CNY region (New technology)
6. Identify best practices in labor management for uncomplicated pregnancies.
Approved for 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits