Veterans Day Parade, Syracuse, NY
Upstate Medical University was well represented with marchers in the Nov. 7 Veterans Parade in Syracuse, including employees who are veterans and family members.
The Upstate employees/veterans who marched, and their branch of military service include:
- Peter Banks, PEF council leader: British Army
- Stacey Barnett, clinical technician in Adult Medicine: US Navy
- Joe Dixie, lab manager in Pharmacology: US Navy
- Elton Garvin, College of Health Professions faculty: US Army
- Edgar Johnson, Office of Diversity and Affirmative Action: US Army
- Nancy Markowski, Adult Medicine: US Army
- Roman Moczara, Adult Emergency Department: US Army reserves
- Denise Spence, Women’s Health/UHCC: US Army
- Blanche Spence, Joslin Diabetes Center: US Army
- Willie White, Receiving: US Army
Front row: Karen Banks with Syd Banks in stroller; Lillian Moczara, Jordan Moczara and Elijah Mack in stroller.
Standing, left to right, are: Peter Banks; Joe Dixie; Willie White; Ruth Dixie; Thelma Jack; Roman Moczara; Blanche Spence; Edgar Johnson; Stacey Barnett; Denise Spence; Elton Garvin, Nancy Markowski.
More parade photos: Veterans, Reserves, & Guard Recognition Parage gallery.