Your University Police Department
University Police at Upstate Medical University does not have an independent victim services department, however, there are social workers available 24 hours a day. To contact the Social Work Services Department, please call 315-464-6161, or visit the Social Work Services web site.
You can contact the Title IX Resource, Gloria Lopez, at 315-464-5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Title IX and the resources Upstate Medical University provides, please visit: http://www.upstate.edu/diversityinclusion/title-ix.php
Violence Prevention - Resources
For more information visit our Resources for the Prevention of Violence website at http://www.upstate.edu/victimresources/intra/ while on campus.
You may notify University Police anonymously through our tip line at: http://www.upstate.edu/victimresources/intra/tip-form.php
Members of the campus community who are uncomfortable reporting criminal activity to the police can also report criminal incidents to the following offices:
• Dean of Student Affairs - 315-464-4816
• Associate Dean of Student Affairs - 315-464-8855
• Director of Employee/Student Health - 315-464-5470
• Residence Director - 315-464-9407
• Campus Coordinator of Judicial Affairs – 315-464-8855
• Director of Campus Activities – 315-464-5618