Vision & Goals
Mission, Vision & Values:
- The mission of Upstate University Hospital is to improve the health of the communities we serve through education, biomedical research, and health care.
- The vision for Upstate University Hospital is to be the leading regional academic medical center in the nation. SUNY Upstate will be:
- A catalyst in the delivery of patient-centered health care that addresses our region's most pressing concerns.
- A highly regarded resource for the education of health professionals, especially in shortage areas.
- A global resource for research that improves understanding of health and disease.
- A place to work that recognizes excellence.
- Our mission is achieved through our shared values.