Rm. 1162, 766 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-1683
Fax: 315 464-5273
Name: Renae Rokicki, Administrator
Upstate Medical University is embarking on a new Strategic Planning process. Centered around the Five Strategic Priorities listed below, an inclusive and integrated process utilizing the The Balanced Scorecard Institute’s Nine Steps to Success™ framework is forthcoming.
Over the next several months, we will engage the broad participation of faculty, staff, students and stakeholders in aligning our priorities with our actions to create connectivity across our ONE UNIVERSITY. Collectively we will develop and implement a coordinated and practical approach to strategic planning and management that provides a visible connection between day-to-day operations, the measurements being used to track success, the strategic objectives the organization is trying to accomplish, and the mission, vision, and strategy of the organization.
- Progressive and Responsive Health System
- Transformational Education
- World-class Research
- Community Engagement
- Financial Stewardship and Foundation
A strategic balanced scorecard is an integrated strategic planning and performance management system that:
- Communicates with clarity an organization’s vision, mission, and strategy to employees and other stakeholders
- Aligns day-to-day work to vision and strategy
- Uses strategic performance measures and targets to measure progress
View Upstate’s draft Strategy Map .