Donate new toys to local children!
A drive to collect new toys for local children who need them the most. This is a joint project between United Way, The Salvation Army and many community partners (including the Old Newsboys and local Marine Corps Reserve "Toys for Tots" program).
Upstate's drive is sponsored by the College of Health Professions.
November 19 through December 14
Collection Box Locations
- 250 Harrison Street, 4th floor (Marketing) - Zanette Howe
- 545 Cedar St., 3rd floor (College of Nursing) - Cheryl Allen
- 550 Harrison Center, rm. 105 (Radiology) - Mary Nelson
- 650 S. Salina St. (Upstate Child Care Center) - Claire White
- IHP, 1st floor (Documentation Center) - Charlie Lester
- Main Lobbies in:
- Jacobsen Hall - Tracy Decker
- Silverman Hall - Linda Curry
- Weiskotten Hall - Nancy Prott
- Joslin Diabetes Center - Mynikia Vaughn
- Salina Meadows, Suite 100 (MedBest) - Sheila Madden
- University Hospital, rm 1500A (Volunteer Office) - Jennifer Hunter-Brown
- UUH at Community Campus: 1st floor lobby and Cafeteria basement level - Gillian Ottman
- Widewaters, Financial Svcs lunch room - Sharon Franceschi
Monetary donations may be sent to Linda Curry, Dean's Office, College of Health Professions, ACS 1104 (checks payable to "Salvation Army", and note "Christmas Bureau").
For more information, contact Linda Curry at 464.6903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: