Donate new toys to local children in need!
A drive to collect new toys for local children who need them the most. This is a joint project between United Way, The Salvation Army and many community partners (including the Old Newsboys and local Marine Corps Reserve "Toys for Tots" program).
Upstate's drive is sponsored by the College of Health Professions.
November 16 through December 11
Collection Box Locations
- 250 Harrison Street, 4th floor (Marketing)
- 550 Harrison Center, rm. 105 (Radiology)
- 650 S. Salina St. (Upstate Child Care Center)
- Community campus: 1st floor lobby
- Main Lobbies in:
- Upstate Cancer Center
- Jacobsen Hall
- Silverman Hall
- Weiskotten Hall
- Joslin Diabetes Center, break room
- UHCC - Neurology
- University Hospital, rm 1500A (Volunteer Office)
- Widewaters, Financial Services lunch room
Monetary donations may be sent to Linda Curry, Dean's Office, College of Health Professions, ACS 1104 (checks payable to "Salvation Army", and note "Christmas Bureau").