Donate new toys to local children in need!
A drive to collect new toys for local children who need them the most. This is a joint project between United Way, The Salvation Army and many community partners (including the Old Newsboys and local Marine Corps Reserve "Toys for Tots" program).
Upstate's drive is sponsored by the College of Health Professions & Team Upstate
November 13 through December 08
The last day to drop off any items is December 8 (by close of business)
Collection Box Locations
- 250 Harrison Street, 4th floor (Marketing)
- Academic Building - 1st & 2nd Floor Lobbies
- 650 S. Salina St. (Upstate Child Care Center)
- Community campus: 1st floor lobby
- Main Lobbies in:
- Upstate Cancer Center - First Floor
- Jacobsen Hall
- Silverman Hall
- Weiskotten Hall
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- UHCC - Neurology
- University Hospital, rm 1500A (Volunteer Office)
- 447 S. Salina Street (Galleries), Financial Services, 4th Floor Breakroom
- 550 East Genesee Street (EM-STAT), Room 200 E
- 251 Salina Meadows (MedBest), Suite 100
Monetary donations may be sent to Linda Curry, College of Health Professions, Academic Building Rm 2221. Please make checks payable to "Salvation Army", and note "Christmas Bureau".
For more information, contact Linda Curry firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-464-6903
Christmas Bureau – December 20
All toys will be distributed at the Christmas Bureau on December 20th. If you are interested in volunteering for setup, day of and/or tear down, contact Becca Pesci (email@example.com). Please be aware that the Christmas Bureau location has changed and will be held at Shoppingtown Mall , in the old J.C. Penny space, “Mall Entrance 4” next to the parking garage.
The doors open at 9am and shopping is from 10am – 6:30pm.