March for Babies
Join Team Upstate - The Top Fundraising Team in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012!
A 3-mile walk to raise money to support lifesaving research, community services, education and advocacy - so that one day all babies will be born healthy. But we'll have to walk to get there!
Team Upstate welcomes all Upstate students, employees, volunteers, advocates, friends & families!
Sunday, October 19, 2014
10 am - Registration begins
10:40 am - Team photos at the Upstate sign
11 am - 3-mile walk begins
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse - get directions
How to Register
1. Register ONLINE NOW
- if you have registered for a previous walk, go to participant log-in (upper right corner) and log-in
- if you forgot your username and password, click on "need help logging in", and it will be sent to you
- first-time participants click on "join a team" and search for the Upstate Medical University team
- donate a minimum of $30 ($15 for students) - enter your donation online or give to any Team Captain
2. At any ON-SITE REGISTRATION:
Tuesday, October 14
noon -1 pm
Downtown - University Hospital 2nd floor lobby
Thursday, October 16
noon -1 pm
Community Campus - Cafeteria
3. Contact any Team Captain for a paper registration form, and return it to them with payment by October 1!
Cathy Bradley - Health Eduction & Ambulatory, Community campus
Gwyne Conway - Nursing
Deborah DeCew - Women's Health Network, Community Campus
Marianne Donovan - Perinatal Center
Food Services Community Campus
Lisa Gooley - Human Resources
Christine Nackley - Widewaters
Jayminkumar Patel - Medical Students
Nancy Prott - President's office
Kim Rouselle - Hyperbarics
Sue Titus - Family Birth Center, Community campus
How to Order a Team Shirt
- Donate a minimum of $30 ($15 students) - either on-line or give to any team captain
- Email your t-shirt size to any Team Captain by October 1
- Pick up your Team Upstate t-shirt on:
- Tuesday, October 14, from noon -1 pm , Downtown - University Hospital 2nd floor lobby
- Thursday, October 16, from noon -1 pm, Community Campus - Cafeteria
- Don't stop fundraising -The March of Dimes has a full range of prizes for many levels of fundraising!
- Additional donations can be turned in at the March of Dimes tent on event day.
For more information
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: