March for Babies
Join Team Upstate - The Top Fundraising Team in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012!
A 3-mile walk to raise money to support lifesaving research, community services, education and advocacy - so that one day all babies will be born healthy. But we'll have to walk to get there!
Team Upstate welcomes all Upstate students, employees, volunteers, advocates, friends & families!
Sunday, October 20, 2013
10 am - Registration begins
10:40 am - Team photos at the Upstate sign
11 am - 3-mile walk begins
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse - get directions
How to Register (3 ways!)
1. Register ONLINE NOW
- if you have registered for a previous walk, go to participant log-in (upper right corner) and log-in
- if you forgot your username and password, click on "need help logging in", and it will be sent to you
- first-time participants click on "join a team" and search for the Upstate Medical University team
- donate a minimum of $30 ($15 for students) - enter your donation online or give to any Team Captain
2. At any ON-SITE REGISTRATION:
Tuesday, October 8
Community Campus - Cafeteria
Thursday, October 10
11:30am - 1:30pm
Downtown - University Hospital 2nd floor lobby
3. Contact any Team Captain for a paper registration form, and return it to them with payment by September 20!
Team Name/Team Captain(s)
Family Birth Center (Community campus) - Sue Titus
Midwifery (Community campus) - Heather Shannon
Ambulatory Services (Community campus) - Lisa Bane
Food Services (Community campus) - Pauline Warboy
Health Education (Community campus) - Cathy Narcavage-Bradley
Environmental Services - Susan Campanero
Human Resources - Lisa Gooley
Nursing Administration - Gwynne Conway
President's Office - Nancy Prott
Hyperbarics - Kimberly Rouselle
Widewaters - Michael Garver, Christine Nackley, Cindy Nappa
How to Order a Team Shirt
- Donate a minimum of $30 ($15 students) - either on-line or give to any team captain
- Email your t-shirt size to any Team Captain by September 20
- Pick up your Team Upstate t-shirt on:
- Tuesday, October 8 from 11:30am-1:30 pm, Community campus cafeteria
- Thursday, October 10 from 11:30am-1:30 pm, University Hospital 2nd floor lobby
- Don't stop fundraising -The March of Dimes has a full range of prizes for many levels of fundraising!
- Additional donations can be turned in at the March of Dimes tent on event day.
For more information
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: