Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
REGISTER NOW for Team Upstate (or to make a donation)
A 1.5 mile walk around the Onondaga Community campus to raise funds to continue fighting breast cancer and offer hope to people facing the disease.
Join the Upstate team and receive a Team Upstate hat (with a minimum donation of $35, $25 students) and enjoy pre-race refreshments in the Upstate tent.
Sunday, October 13
8:30 -10 am Registration 9:15 am Team Upstate photo 10 am Walk Begins
SRC Arena at Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY
2 Ways to Register
2) Or stop at any on-site registration
1) Register (or donate) ONLINE
- Downtown: 9/19 and 9/27 for both campuses, UH 2nd level gold elevator lobby, from noon - 1 pm
- Community campus: cafeteria, from noon - 1 pm
- Galleries: 9/19 and 9/27 from noon - 1pm on the 4th and 5th floors
- Register for Upstate Meidcal University Hospital (see above) and donate a minumum of $35 ($25 students)
Donate a minimum of $35 ($25 students) to receive a Team Upstate hat. There a limited amount of hats available and are on a first come, first serve basis. REGISTER TODAY and see your Team Captain to pick-up your hat.
For more information:
Cas Hildreth - email@example.com or Matthew Capogreco - firstname.lastname@example.org