The LEON Festival has been postponed to Thursday, June 26, from 5 to 10 p.m. due to inclement weather.
Kidz Bop will give a free performance tonight, June 25, at 7 p.m. at Crouse Hinds Theater at the Civic Center, 411 Montgomery St., in Syracuse. Free parking at the Oncenter garage and parking lot will be available.
What is LEON?
In the United States, Leon Day is the halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It's celebrated on June 25th, which is the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. Although unofficial, the holiday has become popular enough that American Greetings offers e-cards for Leon Day! Radio station Sunny 102 will be playing Christmas music all day!
Join us for the 1st annual LEON Festival as we kick off the 25th anniversary celebration for Lights on the Lake.
Admission is free.
Stop by for a night of family fun as we celebrate the half-way point to Christmas!
Food trucks will be available.
Presented by Upstate University Hospital and Syracuse Area Honda Dealers.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
5 - 10 pm
Onondaga Lake Park, Liverpool, NY
Scheduled Events Include
- Lights on the Lake displays will be set up
- Family Fun Zone includes: Laser Tag, Magicians/Face painters, Bounce Houses
- Family Dance Party
- Fun Photo Booth
- Big Truck area featuring emergency vehicles and a Mercy Flight Central helicopter (Weather permitting)
- Health Information for Kids and Families provided by staff from Upstate University Hospital and Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital
- “Orange” Ball Drop at 9:15 pm
- Fireworks at 9:30 pm over the lake, presented by Wegmans
For more information: www.leonfestival.com
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: