Walk To Cure Diabetes
to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
Join Team Upstate! (now 3 convenient ways to register - see below*)
A 5K walk/run to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). The JDRF's mission is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
8:30 am - Run registration (turn in additional donations)
9 am - Walk registration (turn in additional donations)
9:20 am - Team Upstate group photo
9:30 am - Run begins
10 am - Walk begins
Long Branch Park, Knoll Pavilion, Liverpool
How to Register (*3 ways!)
1) Register ONLINE NOW - click on 'Join This Team'
- For assistance in registering, contact Jennifer Wilson at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at 453.9327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Contact any Team Coordinator for a paper registration form:
- Kathy Bratt - 464-6335
- Lauren Carstens - 464-2548
- Return registration form with minimum $30 ($15 students) cash or check (payable to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) by 9/13
How To Order A Team Shirt
- Donate a minimum of $30 ($15 students) by September 13 (either on-line or give to a team coordinator) and email your name and t-shirt size to Jennifer Wilson at email@example.com.
- You will be notified by e-mail when to pick up your shirt.
Keep fundraising! If you raise over $100 you will also receive a t-shirt from the JDRF at the event!
For More Information
Contact any Team Coordinator: Kathy Bratt at 464-6335 or Lauren Carstens at 464-2543
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: