A Run For Their Life
To benefit the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund of CNY
and support grants awarded to Upstate Medical University's Breast Cancer Research Program
REGISTER ONLINE NOW! - see directions below
Join Team Upstate for the third annual "A Run for Their Life" - the only breast cancer run held in Syracuse whose proceeds go directly to Upstate Medical University.
The event includes a 5K walk and run through Thornden Park and a 15K run which will proceed through Thornden Park and down through the Connective Corridor to the Armory Square Area and Back to Manley Field house. Festivities include music, activities for the kids and refreshments. Team Upstate was the top team in 2011.
USAT&F certified. Professional Chip Timing by Leon Timing. Gun and net time .SYRATHON 2012
Sunday, October 13, 2013
7 am - event day registration (not necessary if you pre-registered online or turned in a completed paper registration to any Upstate Team Captain)
8:40 am - Team Upstate group photo at the Upstate tent
9 am - 15K run
9:10 am - 5K run
9:15 am - 5K walk
Events begin at Manley Field House, Syracuse University Campus
1301 E. Colvin St., Syracuse
Note - Manley Field House parking lots fill up early, so please allow enough time if you need to shuttle from Skytop!
Parking can be gained at the south east lot of Manley Field House located off Colvin Street or at the Skytop Parking area.
Buses will be running continuously from Skytop the morning of the event.
$30 - All Upstate pre-registrations (online and paper reg), $35 on day of race
$15 - Students (K-12) and College Students
*Employees, students, their friends and families who register for any Upstate team qualify for a Team Upstate tech shirt and a Baldwin shirt!
How to Register for Team Upstate
- Register ONLINE * - follow instructions below
- Pick up a paper registration form - from any Team Captain (listed below) or at on-site registrations:
- Downtown: 10/3, 11:30 - 1 pm - UH 2nd floor lobby
- Community campus: 10/7, noon - 1:30 pm - Cafeteria
- Download REGISTRATION FORM and give to any Team Captain with payment by Oct. 7 (checks payable to Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund)
Shirt and Run Number Pick-up
Team Upstate shirts will be available from your team captain the week of 10/7
Baldwin shirts and run/walk numbers - you are responsible for picking up at the following dates/locations:
Friday, October 11, 11 am - 7 pm
The Gem Diner, 832 Spencer St., Syracuse
Saturday, October 12, 10 am - 5:30 pm
Fleet Feet Sports, 5800 Bridge St. East Syracuse
Sunday, October 13 (RACE DAY) - at the Baldwin registration tent
- Ahmed Adebola, Environmental Services, 464-6576
- Doreen Bishop, Nursing PICC, 464-6691
- Nickie Bullock, Nursing-PSS, 464-1963
- Lisa Direnzo, Clinical Data, 464-5152
- Tina Evans, Hematology/Oncology, 464-8233
- Veronica Farrell, Pharmacy, 464-4210
- Carrie Flewelling, Radiation/Oncology, 464-8218
- Loretta Harris, Compliance Office, 464-4789
- Zanette Howe, Marketing, 464-4263
- Shari Kelley, Hematology/Oncology BCP, 464-8216
- Sharon Klaiber, Nursing Administration, 464-6132
- Rose Lisano-Valentino, 464-6056
- Katherine Magnarelli, Pharmacology, 464-7949
- Laura Mcbreairty-Pete, University Cardiology, 464-9335
- Natalie Mulholland, Medicine, 464-5406
- Nancy Prott, President's Office, 464-4513
- Lorie Riedl, Foundation, 464-7854
- Laura Roman, Pharmacy, 464-4210
- Lisa Schirtz, Cardiology, 464-9572
- Janice Sell, Surgery, 464-6276
- Linda Veit, Surgery-General, 464-6303
- Jamie Waterstripe, Nursing-8E-Coronary ICU, 464-4863
- June Wicker
- Rich Williams, Hematology/Oncology, 464-8218
- Colette Zerillo, Radiation/Oncology, 464-5945
- Lisa Vigliotti-Bane, Health Education, 492-5778
- Cinthia Nichols, Radiology, 492-5526
- Marilyn O'Connor, Radiology, 492-5007
- Beth Sellers, Medical Affairs, 492-5551
- Christine Spiddle, Human Resources, 492-5944
- Michelle Strom, Midwifery and Urology, 492-3615
- Marian Thompson, 4 East, 492-5583
For more information
Instructions - *How to register online
- Click here to REGISTER ONLINE - you are on the Upstate Medical University team page
- click on 'Create New Team' or 'join' any team
- click 'I agree' to Waiver/Agreement
- you may choose to "Start a Team', 'Join a Team', 'Join as an Individual', 'Register Multiple People', or 'Register Family'
Complete the registration process and you will receive a confirmation and opportunity to press 'CONTINUE' to login to your event headquartes, send emails and track your process.
Families and individuals who registered more than one person during the registration process will receive a link to access your password in a separate email.
Continue to Fundraise! Team Upstate was the Baldwin Run's Top Team in 2011 - help us do it again in 2013!
Syracuse, NY 13210
Main Campus Phone: