E-Submission & Grants Portal
The following are all links away from the Research Administration Website. Please use your browser "back" button to return to this site.
Grants.gov is THE single access point for over 1,000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant making agencies
- National Institutes of Health—
- National Science Foundation
- American Heart Association — Electronic submission of your application is mandatory for all programs. NOTE: The application must be in pdf format.
- Proposal Central—Electronic Submission for Multiple Agencies
- All faculty MUST contact the Sponsored Programs Office to obtain an eRA USERNAME & PASSWORD
- The Institution is registered with Grants.gov, faculty need not register
- The Sponsored Programs Office cannot guarantee on-time electronic delivery, if the application package is received later than 5 business days before the deadline.