All faculty, staff and students, who participate in the conduct of research, involving human subjects, are required to successfully complete the web based education program, CITI.
Note: Certification of completion for the initial CITI training program is valid for three years. Re-certification through the CITI continuing education program is required every three years thereafter.
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI):
- Investigator 101
- Conflicts of Interest
(web-based training from Columbia Univ.)
- Security of Research Data:
How to Protect Research Subjects
(Presentation by Shawn O'Reilly)
- The Impact of the HIPAA Privacy Rule on Research
(Presentation by Marti Benedict)
- Genetic Testing:
Understanding Definitions and Key Concepts
(Presentation by Contance Stein, Ph.D.)
- Access to Patient Information for Research Purposes:
Demystifying the Process!
(Presentation by Cindy Nappa)
- The CRC's Guide to Coordinating Clinical Research
by Karen E. Woodin
- Protecting Study Volunteers in Research:
A Manual for Investigative Sites
by Cynthia M. Dunn and Gary L. Chadwick