Program Director/Department Chair: David Feiglin, MD
- David Feiglin, MD
Professor and ChairResearch Interests:
Application of MR molecular imaging in the evaluation of the heart and breast. Clinical evaluation of radiolabelled monoclonal antibody imaging.
- Mohammed Jawed, MD
Associate ProfessorResearch Interests:
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Mitchell Karmel, MD
Clinical Associate Professor EmeritusResearch Interests:
Computed Tomographic Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Interventional Oncology, Hypertension
- Andrzej Krol, PhD
- Extremely low-dose and high-resolution tomographic reconstruction methods in PET and SPECT
- Advanced ultrafast PET detector
- Advanced very high-sensitivity and high-spatial resolution brain PET scanner
- Ultrafast laser-based betatron microfocal x-ray source for very high-resolution biomedical imaging
- PET bioprobe for detection and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma and other cancers
- Advanced breast cancer detection methods in mammography
- Ernest Scalzetti, MD
- Percutaneous image-guided interventions for improved diagnosis and treat ment of lung cancer.
- Observer performance in thoracic imaging.
- Physiologic implications of CT and MRI of the chest, particularly CT scans made to diagnose pulmonary embolism.
- Andrij Wojtowycz, MD, FSAR
Clinical assessment of the utility of diagnostic imaging studies.