Lizhong Liu, PhD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Yale University School of Medicine, 1994
- PhD: University of Michigan, 1991
HDR brachytherapy, IMRT/IGRT, SBRT, TomoTherapy.
Clinical dosimetry, brachytherapy, quality assurance.
Specialties & Certification
- Radiation Oncology Physics
- Adults and Children
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Languages Spoken (Other Than English)
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/liul
Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer?
You Have Options: Upstate is studying an investigational device designed to reduce the amount of radiation healthy tissue is exposed to during prostate cancer radiation treatment. Learn More...