Daniel A Bassano, PhD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: Syracuse University, 1969
- Treating all cancers using modern external radiation techniques, radioactive sources and the Gammaknife.
- Using accelerated [1 week],and partial breast[lumpectomy site] irradiation schemes for early breast cancer.
- The utilazation of more effective imaging technologies and strategies for oncologic diagnosis and treatment.
- Analysis of outcomes after Gammaknife treatment of various brain pathologies.
Specialties & Certification
- Radiation Oncology Physics
- Adults and Children
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/bassanod
Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer?
You Have Options: Upstate is studying an investigational device designed to reduce the amount of radiation healthy tissue is exposed to during prostate cancer radiation treatment. Learn More...